Welcome

Welcome to HandsonERP.com

This site provides video based training of Oracle Financials.
Learn concepts and functionality in a step by step manner.

Login

HandsonERP - Oracle E-Business Suite Training
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fixed Assets - Create Accounting Program (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Please post inquiries related to lessons content here. All questions and inquiries related to the website should be submitted directly using Contact form in the top menu.
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Fixed Assets - Create Accounting Program
ERPKumar (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fixed Assets - Create Accounting Program 11 Years, 9 Months ago  
Hello Hasan,

Hope you`ve been doing well. I was learning Oracle Fixed Assets and have a small issue when I run the Create Accounting Program.

I have followed all your videos right from the beginning in FA, created a new separate ledger for FA, created Corporate books, prorate calendar etc.,

At the video 50, which is Running Create Accounting Program in FA, I encountered this problem.

I ran the create accounting program through my FA Responsibility, and I can see the program has completed and can also see the following output PDF generated through Run XML Publisher program. I`m attaching the PDF here which shows all the accounting events taken place from FA to my GL.

My problem is I cannot see those journals when I go to my GL responsibility and query my Ledger which I have created for FA.

I don’t even see any errors in the PDF and it clearly shows the Ledger, credits and Debits.But I cannot still see the journals transferred to my Ledger.

I know I`m missing something but do not know what I`m missing here.Could you please help ?

Please look at the attached File.
File Attachment:
File Name: Journal_Entries.zip
File Size: 7846

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2012/06/24 17:58 By ERPKumar.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
handsonerp (Admin)
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Fixed Assets - Create Accounting Program 11 Years, 9 Months ago  
Create Accounting program creates accounting. Transfer to GL program transfers accounting to GL Interface table. Journal Import program imports data from interface table into GL tables. All these programs are automatically launched by Create Accounting, depending upon the settings.
The first question for you is, is Journal Import program being launched or not? If yes, then please attach its output. If not then please attach the snapshot of Create Accounting parameter window.
BTW, the zip file you have attached seems corrupt.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply